26.7.07

Plame Out!


OK I used the info from Ace to nail Mr. Beauchamp.

I went to weddingchannel.com and searched for Scott Beauchamp and what do you know a Scott Beauchamp married an Elspeth Reeve.

And there just happens to be an Elspeth Reeve who works for tnr.

I think there taste in towels is terrible ... don't even get me started on that wall clock...yuck

Pwned!


Update

I have to say I feel dirty for digging this up.

Am I an a-hole for doing so?

Or does the fact that they are public figures make it ok?
Update 2
Someone at Ace's said that this could be a fake registry entry.
Entering all that dinnerware seems like a lot of work for a hoax.
Read Ace's new post for more on this speculation
Update 3
When I first went to weddingchannel I noticed they had three stores but now it is down to two.
I remembered that the first store was Macy's so I went to Macy's and bingo!

3 comments :

Thus Spake Ortner said...

Excellent work, just excellent

Cuffy Meigs said...

Outstanding sleuthing!

blogagog said...

There should be some kind of brownie points for catching a woman who is unable to spell 'Elizabeth'. In a just and fair world, I mean.

elspeth. Sheesh.